Why Hire Us?
- More than 40 years of experience winning the tough cases
- Committed to putting your needs first
- Unmatched customer service.
What Clients Say About Us
Were You Injured In The Workplace?
If you’ve been injured on the job, you have certain rights to protect your ability to return to work. At Wilson Law Group, LLC, we have more than 30 combined years of experience protecting workers’ rights. With offices in Bamberg County, Orangeburg County and Barnwell County, we serve throughout the state.
A work injury can typically take one of two forms:
- Specific accidents, such as falling down the stairs, can lead to workplace injuries. Your employer has the responsibility to compensate you for medical treatment and lost wages.
- Repetitive motion injuries, such as muscle strain or carpal tunnel syndrome, can be the result of performing the same task over and over again for months or years.
Our firm will confidently guide you through all steps of the workers’ compensation process. Our experienced attorneys understand that injuries or illnesses (such as asbestosis poisoning or mesothelioma) can be caused while an employee is performing his or her job duties. When this happens, an employee is owed proper medical treatment and monetary compensation for any lost wages. Our South Carolina lawyers will begin working on your case immediately.
We seek compensation from all available resources, and in some cases may be able to supplement your damages through a personal injury filing.
Get Started with your CaseCall Us at 803-245-7799
Contact Our Firm
If you have questions regarding workers’ compensation, contact our South Carolina workers’ compensation attorney at Wilson Law Group, LLC by calling 877-471-0048 or by completing the contact form on this website. Our office hours are from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday. We accept credit cards for payment of legal services.