Experienced South Carolina Birth Injury Lawyers Protecting Your Rights
Over the course of a nine-month pregnancy, any number of medical problems can result in a potentially serious injury or condition. Fortunately, prenatal tests can now diagnose most major problems and proper treatment can mean a healthy baby. Missing a proper diagnosis of a serious condition, failing to monitor vital signs or a mistake made in the delivery room can result in devastating serious injury to the mother or baby, however.
If your baby suffered a birth injury because of improper prenatal care or negligence in the delivery room in a hospital in South Carolina, call us, the medical malpractice litigation attorneys of Wilson Law Group, LLC in Barnwell County and Bamberg County. We are a team of successful birth injury lawyers with a reputation for aggressive, effective legal representation to protect the rights of mothers and baby’s who have suffered injury or permanent medical conditions due to mistakes made by health care professionals during pregnancy, during natural delivery, C-section surgery or postnatal care.
Common Types of Birth Injuries Resulting in Medical Malpractice Claims Include:
- Shoulder dystocia due to improper pulling
- Erb’s palsy and cerebral palsy resulting from the cut off of oxygen in the birth canal
- Brain injury due to the deprivation of oxygen
- C-section surgical errors to mother and baby
- Facial paralysis
- Fractured clavicle from pulling baby in breech position
- Intense swelling of the baby’s scalp (caput succedaneum) from misuse of vacuum extraction
- Bleeding beneath the baby’s cranium, known as Cephalohematoma
Visit our Verdicts & Settlements page to learn more about our case results.
Get Started with your CaseCall Us at 803-245-7799
Contact Us For A Free Consultation • Contingency Fees
Call us at 877-471-0048 or locally at 803-245-7799 or contact us by email to arrange an opportunity to discuss your birth injury case with one of our birth injury lawyers in South Carolina as soon as possible.