Why Hire Us?
- More than 40 years of experience winning the tough cases
- Committed to putting your needs first
- Unmatched customer service.
What Clients Say About Us
South Carolina Medical Malpractice Lawyers
Individuals trust hospitals, doctors and other health care facilities to protect them and make them healthy. Unfortunately, this isn’t always the case, and doctors, hospitals and nurses often do more harm than good. Our experienced South Carolina medical malpractice attorneys can examine your situation and advise you on the best course of action. With offices in Bamberg County and Orangeburg County, we serve throughout the state.
How We Help Clients In The Midlands And Low Country
At Wilson Law Group, LLC, we have built a network of medical experts to call upon with technical and complex questions. Our firm has experience on both sides of a medical malpractice dispute — defense as well as plaintiff work. We have handled a great deal of different types of cases for our clients, including:
- Surgical mistakes, including the failure to monitor vital signs and errors by the anesthesiologist
- Nursing negligence, such as the improper administration of prescriptions, insufficient care, needle stick injuries and related errors.
- Medical misdiagnosis that leads to dangerously improper treatment
- Birth-related injuries that cause harm to the infant or mother
Medical malpractice cases can be complicated, costly and frustrating for many firms. We have the experience, the resources and the network of professionals necessary to represent our clients through negotiations or trials. Do not hesitate to contact a South Carolina lawyer to schedule a free consultation and discuss your dilemma.
Get Started with your CaseCall Us at 803-245-7799
Contact Our Firm
If you have questions regarding medical malpractice, contact Wilson Law Group, LLC, by calling 877-471-0048 or by completing the contact form on this website. Our office hours are from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday. We accept credit cards for payment of legal services.