Nursing Errors Attorney in South Carolina
Nurses in South Carolina are licensed medical professionals. When caring for a patient, they are required to meet the professional standards demanded of them by their licensing board. Any failure that results in injury to a patient may be a cause for a medical malpractice lawsuit.
Among many other cases, we have recently held a hospital liable for a nurses mistake resulting in amputation and a nursing home for neglect of a patient.
If you or a member of your family suffered an injury you believe was directly attributable to a nursing error in South Carolina, call us, the attorneys of Wilson Law Group, LLC in Bamberg County. Our teams of personal injury attorneys are recognized for our professional resources and technical capacity to aggressively represent clients in complex litigation cases involving medical negligence, including cases involving nurse care, such as:
- Prescription dosage and administration errors
- Dehydration and malnutrition
- Hospital infections
- Wheelchair, gurney and transport injuries
- Failure to properly monitor vital signs
- Nurse anesthesiologist errors in surgery
- Patient medical record errors
- Needle stick injuries
- Prenatal and postnatal care injuries to mother or baby
- Falls in hospitals or nursing homes
Get Started with your CaseCall Us at 803-245-7799
Contact Our Offices
From offices in Orangeburg and Bamberg, our lawyers represent clients in medical malpractice litigation matters across South Carolina. Call us toll-free at 877-471-0048 or locally at 803-245-7799 or fill out the email contact form to arrange a free consultation.